Monday, June 8, 2009

fighting and whining

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I hate the sound of whining almost as much as I hate the sound of nails on a chalkboard or the sound and feel of styrofoam. My children, however, apparently love the sound and are determined to win first prize in the "see who can whine the loudest and longest" contest. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL, so I want to be outside and I want them to be outside enjoying the sun and fresh air. It's not so enjoyable, though, with constant fighting and whining! Tomorrow, I'm putting each of the three little pools in separate parts of the yard to at LEAST get rid of the "he splashed me" problem! I wish so much that these three wonderful little people would stop acting like monsters and start appreciating each other's company!!!!!!!! I know -- keep dreaming :-(

1 comment:

  1. My kids were doing that yesterday. Auuuuuuuuuuuustin stooooooooooooooop. If I heard that phrase one more time I was going to throw myself out the window.

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008