Friday, June 12, 2009

Luke's even bigger than Joel

I've always thought that Joel was a pretty big kid. When he was three, he was bigger than most of the four-year-olds in the preschool at church. He's still bigger than most of the kids in his class, although they're starting to catch up. But Luke is even taller than Joel was at his age. Tonight I measured Luke on his polar-bear growth chart :-) and he is 1/4-inch taller and three pounds lighter than Joel was at age six. Makenzie's my tiny child. When she was six, Makenzie was four inches shorter and ten pounds lighter than Luke is now. Interesting to me, but probably waste of reading time to all of you :-)

The kids are watching a movie and eating popcorn downstairs right now :-) I accidentally burned the first bag of popcorn. The phone rang, so I went to answer it. But the caller hung up, and that messed up the phone or something because it wouldn't turn on or off. In the middle of that, I smelled something BAD. The popcorn burned so badly that it smells like something caught fire. YUCK! That bag is obviously going in the trash, and the kids and I ate the second bag which I nuked perfectly :-)



I started a new book today, so I might read that while they're watching the rest of the movie ("Little Rascals" looks cute, but I've already missed over a third of it.)

1 comment:


The Hofacker Family 2008