Monday, December 7, 2009

some Christmas pictures

I most definitely not a professional photographer in any way, but I do love taking pictures of my beautiful children. And now that I've found loonapix.com, I'm also loving putting those pictures in creative backgrounds. Here's my Christmas set so far:










The pictures look a little fuzzy on here to me, but they look pretty good in the actual prints that I got. I need to find a better backdrop for us, though. We didn't realize that the giant Christmas tree in the church lobby was going to be surrounded by bags, boxes, and toys. By the time we got there, it was too late to change the plan because four little kids only have so much patience with picture taking. It was a good first try, though -- a nice practice for the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008