Friday, December 4, 2009

swim fun & funny find

Today was WATER PARK day for us. Seth, Gavin, Makayla, Amanda, and I all went to H2Oasis and had FUN! Usually, Gavin HATES to go there; but today he didn't. He was nervous at first, but then got in the water to splash the pirate ship and slide down the water slide. Seth got over all nervousness a few months ago when we started going once every month. Now he gets right in the water and walks all around. After sliding once, he kept walking toward the deeper water. I'm not sure how far he would've walked in if I hadn't stopped him. Seth was mesmerized by his hair in the water today. He would lean over to get just the bangs of his hair wet and then watch them drip or flick them. Pretty funny to watch! His very favorite part of the day, though, was jumping off the side of the pool (I caught him every time -- he doesn't like to go underwater yet).

Earlier this week, I wrote out some checks for bills, etc. One of the checks was to church to put in the offering. I thought that I had accidentally put it in with the phone bill or just lost it in one of my many "piles." But today I found the missing check:


I KNOW this was Luke's doing!!!!! I don't know how in the world he got hold of that check; but if there's ever any kind of paper lying around, he turns it into an airplane! I think I'll write the church a new check :-)

1 comment:


The Hofacker Family 2008