Saturday, March 20, 2010


HAHAHAHA! Seth was signing "butterfly" when I took this picture of the boy cousins, and I found this butterfly frame to put around it. Gavin came to cheer on Luke and Joel at their wrestling tournament today. They still lost, though. Maybe they'll win some matches at the next tournament. Luke and Gavin had fun running around the side of the gym and playing with a little toy, though.


And Joel enjoyed playing his video game for hours and hours.


Seth was really happy to see Makayla today and had to give her hugs and kisses. He kept "helping" her find her blanket and little rattle toy. CUTE!


Gavin was trying to make his grouchy mean face to go with his sweatshirt, but he kept laughing. (notice the clenched fists helping in the attempt to make a grouchy mean face)


We did get to watch a little four-year-old boy from church named Aiden wrestle some VERY exciting matches. The first match that I got to see, Aiden's poor little opponent ran out onto the mat all smiley and happy, dancing around, ready to play. He didn't realize that Aiden wasn't on the mat to play; he was there to wrestle! The poor little opponent found out about three seconds later when Aiden took him down and tried to pin him, probably inflicting a little bit of pain in the process. The poor little opponent was yelling something like, "HEY! STOP! TIME OUT!" I felt sorry for the poor little guy, but it was AMAZING to see this little four-year-old Aiden wrestle like a pro! The second match I got to see, Aiden's opponent had a little better idea what he was up against. Aiden had to work to win; but after doing his lion roar (which we at first thought was crying, but then realized was something like the transformation of David Banner to the Incredible Hulk), he most definitely won the match. The poor little opponent almost refused to come back onto the mat to finish the match. Again, I felt REALLY sorry for the poor little opponent; but WOW!!!! Aiden listened to his dad, the coach, and actually DID what he yelled to him! SO skilled and impressive!!!
------------------------------------------------------

today's song: "Faithful Father" by Sarah Kelly

I open my heart
Embracing Your change
On You I fix my gaze
I feel the heat of
Your lamp on my feet
Guiding my way

Why do I worry? Why do I worry about tomorrow?
When You are the one who holds my future in Your hands
Faithful Father, I surrender all to You
All my love and my devotion
All to You

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008