Tuesday, March 16, 2010

more "no thank you"

Seth and I went to Target and Fred Meyer today, and we were laughing so loudly that people might have been a little irritated. We were practicing saying "no, thank you" except with funny voices and faces. When Seth laughs, no one listening can help but laugh along!

Here's another beautiful garden scene to be a reminder that SPRING WILL BE HERE SOON!


I'm REALLY enjoying the sun lately, even though driving in it hurts my eyes and gives me a headache. The time change makes the evening less tiring since the sunlight doesn't leave us completely until after 8 p.m. That extra light is making me antsy for WALKING time!!!! (so is the tightness of my clothes)

-----------------------------------------------------

today's song: "Crawl" by Margaret Becker

i'm all right
i know i'm not alone
if i can't walk to You
You know i'll crawl

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008