Friday, March 5, 2010

more Seth trouble


I was making brownies this morning while Seth was watching movies. I made a small pan to give to a friend, and I planned to make a big pan after those baked. I left all the ingredients on the counter so that it would be all ready for the next batch. While the small pan was baking, I went to the computer room to play with my ipod. While I was playing with my ipod, Seth got the container of cocoa, carried it over to his chair in front of the tv, took the lid off, and dumped the rest of the cocoa all over the place. I was NOT happy obviously! Here's where Seth waited in "time out" while I cleaned up his mess:


Since he woke up this morning before 7 a.m., he didn't really mind being in bed because it was the perfect opportunity to catch a little nap. He's still an angel!!! But I think his halo is a little crooked :-)

---------------------------------------------

today's song: "Eagle" by Third Day

My pain and problems keep me chained
And my troubled heart makes me weak
I'll wait for You to comfort me
And in You I know I'll find my strength

I will soar on the wings of eagles
I will learn to fly high above this world
And I will soar on the wings of eagles
I will learn to fly
I will learn to fly high above this world

I tremble with this heavy weight
And I'm buried underneath my grief
I'll run to You and not grow faint
And I'll lay my burdens at Your feet

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008