Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seth trouble

Let me preface this post with this statement: SETH IS AN ANGEL!! Remember that even though the rest of the post might SEEM to contradict it. Seth was not ACTING like an angel today. He hasn't quite learned yet that it's POINTLESS to fight with me -- I ALWAYS win and just get angry that someone has dared to fight with me. So Seth keeps on fighting with me. I try to change his diaper, and he fights me. I still change his diaper, just without any smiles. Seth fights with me about holding my hand when we're walking somewhere and also about walking in general. He still has to go where I want him to go, just without the independence and relative comfort of walking (I pick him up, sometimes holding him around the belly and hauling him like a heavy crate on my hip). Seth keeps fighting me about not hitting people (especially Makenzie). He still has to stop hitting, just without the company of his sweet sister (or whoever he was hitting). This list could continue for quite some time, but you get the idea. I REALLY hope that Seth learns to stop fighting with me SOON!


Seth went to wrestling practice with Jason, Joel, and Luke tonight :-) He has to wear long sleeves and long pants under his singlet to protect his skin from infection where the psoriasis hasn't healed yet. Those mats might get cleaned regularly, but there's still going to be sweat and germs on them that could cause real problems for my little ANGEL.

-------------------------------------------------------

today's song: "Tunnel" by Third Day

There's so much you're living for
There's a light at the end of this tunnel for you.
So keep holdin' on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh those wrestling mats. Never clean enough if you ask me - lol.

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008