Tuesday, March 9, 2010

snowed in


Seth and I were snowed in today. We watched three people get stuck right in front of our house, so we decided that the van should remain in the garage while we remained in our nice warm house. Jason has a truck, so he brought the kids home from school . We did go outside in the afternoon to play in the snow and to shovel. Seth insisted that we wear matching green John Deere hats :-)


Seth helped me shovel for a little while :-)


not for very long, though :-)


When the kids got home from school, Joel helped me finish up the shoveling and then played in the snow.


I'm hoping we don't get anymore snow tonight so that Seth and I can do all our normal Wednesday activities!

-----------------------------------------------

today's song: "Movin' on Up" by Third Day

Well I was lost
But now I am found
I believe in You
I've got no doubts
And I'm movin' on up now
I'm gettin' out of the darkness
My light shines on

1 comment:


The Hofacker Family 2008