Sunday, April 11, 2010

funny little detail

Here's a funny little detail that my mom didn't know about me until last Tuesday: I don't brush my hair. I haven't brushed my hair in about four years because I started getting perms four years ago to make life easier right before Seth had open-heart surgery. If I were to brush my hair, it would be a giant frizz bomb. I do WASH my hair and use my fingers as a comb to put conditioner in it; but I never use a brush, comb, or pick on my hair. Apparently that's shocking, not just to my mom, but to other people I've mentioned this to. BUT my hair IS clean, and I only get a haircut and perm once a year -- because I don't brush it. Funny how we all do things a little differently :-) And speaking of hair, Makenzie, Seth, and I are well on our way to donating another ten-inch braid to Locks of Love. Anyone care to join us? :-)

1 comment:

  1. I don't comb/brush my hair, either!! If I use a hair dryer, I use a diffuser and that's it. And I really blow people's minds when I tell them I only use shampoo about two or three times a month!!! The rest of the time I "wash" my hair with conditioner.

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008