Monday, February 21, 2011

not enough time

So many funny things happen with my kids, but I never seem to have the time to write them out on here. Maybe now that Valentine's Day is over, I'll get myself and my schedule pulled back to together. I've been working nine to twelve hours a day sometimes because of first Christmas and now Valentine's Day. The St. Patrick's Day and Easter cards are up now, but there aren't nearly as many of those as there were for the other two holidays. I guess Mother's Day is a pretty big card-giving holiday, but that's not for a couple months. I've also been working hard to get the Walmart gift wrap/gift bag/party supplies sections and the back storage area shaped back up. I'm probably doing WAY more work with that than is really necessary, but I need it to be pretty much perfect or I feel agitated.

I've been trying to concentrate on positive things this year, even in the middle of difficult or even painful situations. One little example that was hard for me to get over: my cell phone broke in half, so the phone company gave me a new phone. My new phone is probably nicer, but I lost all of my saved texts from my other phone. Actually, I only had one text saved on that phone -- it was the last thing my brother texted me. Well, since I'm crying as I type this, I guess I'm really not over that one. But the positive thing is that I clearly remember what the text said and it made me smile when he sent it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your phone, Michelle. UGH. I would be upset, too. Maybe if you write it down and put it somewhere safe, you'll always have it to look at.

    (((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008