Saturday, February 12, 2011

deserved it!

I guess I deserved it after being so self-centered in my last post -- not one thing worked out how I'd hoped yesterday :-( The bead store was closed; I had to work both morning and night; Joel wrestled one of his matches later than I expected, so I had to pick Seth up and hold onto him while we were in the gym. The only thing that happened how I wanted was that I did get to read a few chapters of my book in the afternoon while I waited for Joel's first wrestling match. Oh well -- maybe next time things will work out better.

But here's my consolation prize:


Actually, that's one of my consolation prizes. I ate the vanilla Valentine's cupcake last night, the cranberry scone for breakfast, and the peanut butter cookie after lunch. This last treat is for tonight after dinner (or maybe instead of dinner so that I don't go over my calories too far) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008