Saturday, September 10, 2011

running & sleeping

Yesterday afternoon, Joel had a cross country meet. I forgot to ask how far they have to run, but I'm guessing it's two or three miles. Poor Joel really doesn't like to run any more than he likes to work, but he did it. I'm proud of him for trying at all. I hate to run and refuse to do it unless one of the kids are in danger!
I decided this morning that Seth is too old to be sleeping on a baby mattress. He still fits in the baby bed, but it just seems wrong to have a six-year-old in a baby bed. So I took off the rest of the crib parts, brought Makenzie's mattress upstairs (because she wants to sleep on the air mattress until we can get her a good soft mattress -- maybe for Christmas), and put on Scooby Doo sheets and a soft blanket. He's very excited to have a big bed like everyone else!


No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008