Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Some Seth Stories

Me:  Seth do you want food?
Seth:  Yes!
Me:  Let me guess.  Chicken nuggets?
Seth:  You speak my language, Mom!
(I'm pretty sure he got that phrase from a Scooby Doo episode, but it's still amazing that he knew how to use it in the correct context.)
Seth was opening the curtains and accidentally knocked over a picture on top of his video cabinet.  When he leaned over to set the picture back up, he found a movie that he'd lost quite a long time ago.  He excitedly told us what he'd found, and then proudly said, "I'm so proud of you, Seth Allen Hofacker!"
When I told Seth that we were going to stop by McDonald's to get a milkshake, he put one glove on because milkshakes are cold.
Seth's favorite cd's to listen to in the car are Third Day's "Revelation" and the sound track from "The Greatest Showman."  I put Third Day's "Offerings II" in between Seth's favorites in the cd changer, hoping he wouldn't know how to change it so that we could have a little variety.  He did know how to change the cd, though, so we've been listening to the same two cd's for I don't know how long.  When I told him that some of my favorite songs are on the "Offerings" cd, he told me "Too bad" and switched to his favorite.  When that cd was over, though, he pushed the button for "Offerings."  On purpose!  SOMETIMES, this kid does nice, thoughtful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008