Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mothers Day

My mom flew up for Makenzie’s graduation. We were going to get Moose’s Tooth pizza, but decided that making pizza would be better.
When I opened the bathroom door Sunday morning after getting partway ready for church, Joel and Makenzie were standing right outside the bathroom waiting to give me a Mothers Day breakfast. Joel had gotten up extra early to cook me a delicious omelette.
Luke went shopping for shirts that would be cool and comfy when we go to Hawaii in December. He did a great job!

This is only the third Mothers Day I’ve spent with my mom in the last 29 years. We enjoyed going to church twice, eating lunch from Red Robin, and playing board games and card games together.  We had a enjoyed our Happy Mothers Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008