Thursday, October 30, 2008

Luke's exciting news

Luke asked Jesus to be his savior today! I'm so very excited about this. He's really happy, all smiles when he talked to me and then to Aunt Amanda about it. He's a very smart little boy, so I think he understands what we're talking about. He knows that all people, including him, are sinners and that only blood can clean away those sins. He knows that Jesus died to pay for everyone's sins with His own blood, and he "confesses with his mouth that Jesus is Lord." He also said that he "believes in his heart that God raised Him from the dead." I explained to him that being a Christian is to follow Jesus as Master, to obey what God tells us to do in the Bible. I said that's called "righteousness," and he said, "yeah, we sing about that word." PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008