Sunday, August 23, 2009

school starts tomorrow

Tomorrow is the first day of school! I'm so excited, and so are the kids :-)
  • backpacks are all ready to go
  • clothes are laid out
  • children have received morning instructions
  • breakfast is sitting in freezer
All I have to do outside of the ordinary morning rush tomorrow is make three lunches. I'm a little nervous about getting everyone ready on time and making it a good start to a new school year (with no yelling, fighting, or crying and no being late). We'll see how it turns out.

After I take the three older kids to school in the morning, Seth and I will go to his speech therapy (with no siblings interrupting his session), Walmart (again, with no siblings causing trouble or chaos), a quiet lunch, and then H2Oasis!!!! I decided to not procrastinate this year, but to jump right in and start the school year off with some fun.

I'm also very excited that I get to start a sign language class tomorrow! I've learned a lot from Signing Time, but I want to see what else I can learn to be able to sign complete sentences. I would love to learn enough to be an interpreter someday!

1 comment:

  1. I used to want to be a sign language interpreter too. I took tons of classes in college but have forgotten a lot over the years. Use it or lose it I guess!

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008