Sunday, November 8, 2009

this and that

Usually, Joel and I dress pretty casually on Sundays because I work in the nursery and he plays dodge ball in Sunday School, but today we all six got dressed up for church so that we could get our family picture taken for the church online directory. Wouldn't you know it -- they weren't set up to take pictures today! So we had Jason's dad take our picture, not for the church directory but just for a memory that we all looked nice (and to remind me to NEVER pose sideways -- not so flattering in my opinion).


Uncle Darryl wore his suit that matches Luke's almost exactly :-)


My sweet Seth woke up at about 6 a.m. today, so he fell asleep almost as soon as we got home this afternoon. I'm sure it helped that Dad put a movie on, shut off all the lights, and lay on the couch with him with a nice warm blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008