Wednesday, January 30, 2019

My Fault?

Wednesday night, I was shaving Seth's unibrow.  He pretty much always yells at me the whole time I do that; but this time, he said, "OW!"  The next morning, his eye was red, swollen, and warm.  He told me that I had cut him with the shaver.  I didn't see how that was possible because the shaver is very small, and I was shaving up above his nose, between his eyebrows.  Since it kept getting worse throughout the morning, I took Seth to the doctor after work. The doctor took one look and told me that I didn't cut Seth's eye. It was a sty.  He gave us a prescription and told me to put warm compresses on Seth's eye.  It's very sad to see my sweetheart feeling uncomfortable, but I'm so glad that it wasn't my fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008