Monday, February 23, 2009

blah blah blah

Nothing's really been going on here, so I haven't been writing anything. I guess the more accurate version of that sentence is that I haven't taken any pictures lately, so I haven't been posting lately. Erin put a cute picture of her and Seth on facebook, but I don't know how to put it on here.

Friday was my nephew Gavin's second birthday, so we went to his party on Saturday. He's SUCH a cutie pie!!!! I've forgotten (or blocked out) what regular little kids can do. Gavin is SO smart -- I'm really impressed with his ability to follow directions. Seth is doing GREAT for Seth, but his time schedule for learning is much different from other childrens'.

I got another Third Day dvd in the mail recently and watched half of it this afternoon. It's AMAZING! Those guys are so very talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping to watch the rest of it tomorrow :-)

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream about Third Day last night. I dreamed I went to the concert that I'm going to in May with my amazing 4th row seats. Only Mac wasn't cute that close up. I couldn't understand why we all thought the was so cute - lol.

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008