Monday, February 9, 2009

HE SPEAKS!

Seth finally got chatty with the speech therapist. He's always cute and cooperative (well, mostly cooperative anyway), but he never says more than one or two things. Today, he repeated almost everything the therapist said to him!

I forgot to take a picture, but I bought a life-saving-device for Seth and tried it out for the first time today (a.k.a. baby leash). I almost lost him last week at the school. I turned right, but he continued walking straight ahead until he found some stairs. If he'd gone a little faster up those stairs, I would've had to wait for a teacher to find and return him because that building is so huge. I can't carry him everywhere because he's about 30 pounds now. The stroller is a pain in the neck to get in and out all the time. So a baby leash was the only workable solution. He LOVED it! He was giggling the whole time he had it on and running, stopping, pulling, sitting down to test the limits. The best part: he didn't get lost! He can't get more than two or three feet away from me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008