Friday, June 29, 2018

BEAUTIFUL walks!

This path is in the Alaska Botanical Garden.  I LOVE the little stick fence on both sides of the path!!!!  I love pictures of paths, especially paths that are beautiful and have unseen ends.

I also love pictures of benches!!!  I think Seth took this picture on his ipad (or "high-pad" as he calls it for some reason).  These benches are behind the condos on Cheney Lake.

I think these purple flowers are hydrangea.  I read that they are normally purple, but that different soils can make them change colors.  I love how they almost seem to have been altered like hot house flowers that have been dyed, but they couldn't have been because they're in the ground at the Botanical Garden.

So many pieces of beauty on my walks with Seth!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008