Wednesday, February 27, 2019

A Real Adult

My baby Joel is NOT a baby, or even a child, anymore!  He's the band director of the Anchorage Christian Schools Pep Band, Jazz Band, Jr/Sr High Band, and elementary band.  He's also a full-time student at Moody Bible Institute Online.  A couple days ago, another teacher at ACS stopped me in the hall to tell me what a great job Joel's doing.  She said that she had been nervous about this school year because of the big changes taking place, but that Joel had stepped into the band director role and exceeded all expectations.  That's not the first compliment I've gotten about how fantastic my oldest son is, and I have thoroughly appreciated every single one.  I take no credit for Joel's success, but am very thankful for God's grace, loving guidance, and protection over this precious young man!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008