Sunday, February 24, 2019

Science and Writing

Seth and I did another Science lesson.  We learned that when water gets really hot, it turns to steam.  Neither Seth nor I really like Science, so I was pretty surprised when I called Seth back into the kitchen a few minutes after our lesson to show him the steam coming off the hot water from the faucet.  When I asked him what that was, he answered, "Sssssssteam!"  He even remembered that the steam means that the water is really hot.  I was so impressed with his memory on this lesson!
Seth's writing is something I just don't know how to improve.  The best I can do is to keep having him practice.  This picture shows the first time he ever wrote an entire sentence anywhere close to the same as how I wrote his example.  Two good educational achievements in one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008