Tuesday, July 7, 2020

A Roof on the Deck



I have wanted to have a roof over our back deck for almost 15 years.  When new neighbors moved in next door, they built a roof over their back deck.  We had some extra pieces of wood, and the church was getting rid of some wood, so Jason gathered all that together along with the piece of metal roof that was left from re-roofing the house a few years ago.  Since Rich retired, he had a few extra hours to help, so now I have a roof over part of my deck.  It's the perfect size for my bench, a chair, and even a small table so that I can read or even play a board game outside no matter what the weather is.  I'm so thankful for Rich and Jason's hard work with Joel and Luke's help!!!  We have a 100% chance of rain in the forecast tomorrow, and I'm thrilled with that prediction!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008