Saturday, July 18, 2020

Sleepovers

While Jason and Luke were in Florida helping Rich do some work, Makenzie and I got to have sleepovers with Seth.  Seth is EXTRA cute and sweet when he's falling asleep and when he first wakes up.  He has never gone to sleep alone.  When he was first born, I kept him in a bassinet right next to my bed so that I would hear him wake up.  When he graduated to his crib, I stayed with him until he fell asleep (my computer was in his room).  When Joel got old enough to want his own room, Luke moved upstairs to share a room with Seth.  When Luke is out of town, Seth either sleeps in my bed with me or in his room with either Makenzie or me in Luke's bed.  I don't know what we're going to do when Luke goes to college!

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008