Saturday, March 7, 2009

Luke's words & Seth's face

Last night, Luke was playing around when I was trying to get him to lie down and get his braces on. I firmly told him, "You WILL lie down!" He smiled his ornery little grin and said, "in green pastures." :-)

Seth's face here cracks me up! I think he looks like a "typical" person with Down syndrome in this picture, but he's having so much fun in that water :-)











Joel needed a haircut badly, so I decided to take both boys in. They both begged me that if Fran was busy, I wouldn't cut it myself (not good for Mom's self-esteem, but I gladly agreed). I took them to a hair school (I think it was anyway). Most of the "ladies" in there looked like they'd come to work/school/whatever right from their night jobs on downtown corners! Some of the clothes were downright embarrassing! Anyway, the boys' hair is "A.C.S. acceptable" now and I guess that's what really matters.

1 comment:

  1. Seth reminds me so much of Amanda :-)

    I used to cut Tyler & Austin's hair. Tyler would get mad at me and ask why I couldn't make it even on both sides. Ummmmm, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have NEVER BEEN TO BEAUTY SCHOOL!!! I got mad right back and quit doing his hair. Austin is 13 and hasn't let me touch his locks in years.

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008