Sunday, March 29, 2009

sweet boys

I keep forgetting to write about two VERY sweet things:

Joel's idea for dinner the other night was for me to go shopping somewhere so that he and Dad could make a special meal that I didn't have to cook :-) It didn't happen, of course, but it was so sweet that he even had such a thought!



Yesterday, Luke FOLDED THE LAUNDRY for me without being asked. I hadn't even mentioned that there was any laundry to do. He just went in there and folded everything in the dryer (because he wanted to see his new tighty-whitey undies that were in there, but still VERY SWEET of him to take care of the whole load instead of just his -- he IS only five years old!).


P.S. Do you see Seth in the background of this picture with his John Deere stocking cap on? FUNNY!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is definitely a great thing to do for Mom! You have a few amazing boys ;)

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008