Wednesday, March 4, 2009

sweet Seth


Got a picture of Seth sleeping :-) He woke up at 6 a.m. today, so he took a GOOD nap! Since he woke up so early, though, we got to do a real Walmart run -- return stuff and everything. And I didn't have to race through the store like I normally do. Seth has been doing some really good work at his therapy appointments lately -- talking more, doing more difficult things with his hands such as using a spoon and putting wooden puzzle pieces in place. Very impressive :-)

I made pizza tonight for dinner -- YUM!!! A couple days ago when Makenzie and I were cleaning her room, I found a pencil that matches my calorie-counting notebook. I begged her to let me have it and took it as a sign that I needed to start counting my calorie intake again. I also took the eight-pound weight gain as a sign :-( I am REALLY looking forward to summer when I can walk every night again! I have a treadmill, but I can't find a good place to keep it (it's in the cold, dark garage right now -- a little spooky and COLD) or a good time to use it. As soon as it's still light until 9 p.m., I'll probably bundle up and start walking outside again. I don't think I can wait until summer.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, Wal-Mart when there isn't 50,000 people there . . . . it's great!

    I can usually walk year round down here. And I still don't - lol.

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008