Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas jewelry

I really have nothing worth blogging about today, so I'm sharing pictures of the jewelry I received for Christmas:

not a very good picture of the beautiful silver/amethyst earrings from Two Fish Galleries:


silver/abalone earrings also from Two Fish Galleries (to match my ring, necklace, bracelet, and watch):


multicolored bead necklace from Premier Jewelry:


and a hand-made (not by me, though) silver/bead bracelet:


I want to learn how to make that bracelet! I haven't sat down and examined it, although I have worn it several times. After I got this bracelet, I started copying the loop on the right side on my beadwork. I like it better than a silver o-ring. Riveting information in this last paragraph, I know :-)

----------------------------------------------------

today's song: "The Words I Would Say" by Sidewalk Prophets

Be strong in the Lord
Never give up hope
You're gonna do great things, I already know
God's got His hand on you,
So don't live life in fear
Forgive and forget
But don't forget why you're here
Take your time and pray.

--------------------------------------------------------

today's verse: John 3:16
God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son so that whoever believes in Him would not perish (go to Hell) but have eternal life (in Heaven).


No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008