Sunday, January 24, 2010

joel's almost 11

Joel's family birthday party was today after church. We had lasagna -- which was delicious, even if I do say so myself.

Then Joel opened his gifts. Some of the things he got were a special wii remote,


tickets to the Star Wars exhibit,


a Star Wars shirt to wear to the Star Wars exhibit,


and a d.s. (love that face!).


Then it was birthday cake time. Joel had requested an ice cream cake from Basking Robbins. Next time, I'm making it myself, though. That way it's at least half the price and I'll be able to eat some, too. Everyone else said it was good.


---------------------------------------------

today's song: "One More Thing" by Sara Groves

There's always just one more thing
There's always another task

Love to me is when you put down that one more thing and say
I've got something better to do
And love to me is when you walk out on that one more thing and say
Nothing will come between me and you
Not even one more thing

1 comment:

  1. We went to the Star Wars exhibit when it was here. He's going to LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008