Sunday, January 31, 2010

a sick day

When Joel came upstairs this morning, he told me that Luke had given him a cold :-( Joel is the least capable of handling sickness in this house, so a little cold to him is pretty horrible. I have to work really hard not to get sarcastic with him and his wimpiness. Anyway, with Luke and me sounding like we're sick (although we feel fine) and Joel coughing/whining, four of us stayed home from church today. Seth's cold is pretty much all gone, but he stayed home anyway.


Luke put on clean jammies for today's clothes:


Joel just wanted to sit and watch movies or play the wii most of the day.


------------------------------------------------------------

In honor of Third Day's winning the Grammy tonight for Best Rock Gospel album, today's song is "Revelation" :-) Most definitely THE greatest band EVER!

"Give me a revelation
Show me what to do"

No comments:

Post a Comment


The Hofacker Family 2008