Thursday, November 6, 2008

NOT safe!

I decided that I don't like white walls anymore! So when my parents visited, they started the painting project -- kitchen, living room, both bathrooms, hallway. Now I'm on phase two -- the rest of the living room and the entryway. The only problem with phase two is that the entryway goes from the lower level all the way up to the upper level, requiring a ladder to get it painted. I don't get on ladders unless they're the steady kind. So Jason's helping with phase two. I don't know if he's afraid to get on that ladder or not, but he's going to do it. I'm glad -- there's no WAY I can get on there, so I'd have to use the roller with a super long handle. That probably wouldn't turn out too nice-looking.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not afraid of the ladders. It's kind of fun and adventurous to climb a ladder as it is slowly sliding down the wall and you have to stand just right on one side so it won't slide all the way. You should try it :)

    ReplyDelete


The Hofacker Family 2008